Hopefully it will be fixed in the next couple of days. I have connections that can get it back and running. As long as iTunes isn't deleted, then I will be in good shape. Maybe they can even free up more space on hard drive for me to add more my iPod.
So it is too hard to update this lame-o blog on my iPhone. So this will be a winter break for HMMR. So if you want to get a hold of me, please email, facebook, text or call. I can get those. I will probably be bored some of the break. I love my family, but sometimes I rather talk to other people.
My brother is on a plane as I type this. It will be nice to see him. Unfortunately, I am sick again with another cold. BASTARD! Maybe that is why I have been in a bad mood. The sickness was giving a early heads up to my attitude. I need rest before Santa comes.
I hope I get my lake house. That would be the shiz.
Well I hope everyone has a Merry Merry Merry Christmas. Spend some time with your family, because they are blood and your parents are the one that brought you into this world. Thank them for that during the holiday season.
I know I will thank my mom for getting it on at Pink Floyd show back in the early 80s. Gross to think about, but I appreciate both parents for my birth.
This is my Christmas song again for this year. Last year it had more meaning, but whatever. Enjoy!
You were depressed, you were really messed up
You know I understand
But why did you not talk to me
Why didn't you help me prepare for the nightmare
You took a vacation into oblivion
You were so low and I felt like I didn't know you
Christmas vacation you took a vacation from me
Once it ended, I mended myself
But it keeps falling back down off the shelves in my head
A twinge of pain now, a shudder of disgust
As I shield my eyes from my own memory
I knew all about your plans
I really did understand
But you didn't let me know
I wasn't invited to go
Christmas vacation you took a vacation from me
I watched in desperation as you stumbled before my eyes
She needs beer, she doesn't need me, I finally realized
My anger and pain in all your fun, you couldn't recognize
I stopped caring long before you started to cry
You know I understand
But why did you not talk to me
Why didn't you help me prepare for the nightmare
You took a vacation into oblivion
You were so low and I felt like I didn't know you
Christmas vacation you took a vacation from me
Once it ended, I mended myself
But it keeps falling back down off the shelves in my head
A twinge of pain now, a shudder of disgust
As I shield my eyes from my own memory
I knew all about your plans
I really did understand
But you didn't let me know
I wasn't invited to go
Christmas vacation you took a vacation from me
I watched in desperation as you stumbled before my eyes
She needs beer, she doesn't need me, I finally realized
My anger and pain in all your fun, you couldn't recognize
I stopped caring long before you started to cry
1 comment:
Your so emo! ;)
Post a Comment