Wow, Victoria Secret models are cute.
I can't believe it is less than a week until Christmas.
Everyone at work is getting in the holiday spirit. You can't help but join in. We always do a Secret Santa mumbojumbo. I got my good friend Kristen again. I had her the first year. She was too easy to shop for. All it took was the board game Twister and a bottle of Jack Daniels. I nailed it. She was a happy camper.
I got a paper football set, which is the coolest paper football set I have ever seen. I created a the football field in my office, so I plan to start having tournaments for money. I also got a $15 gift certificate to iTunes, which used with in 3 hours of receiving. My person did a good job as well.
This is the season about giving. I got to give some to get some. That motto works in so many ways, but I don't want to list it all out.
Tonight....Christmas Party. I gotta dress to kill. I am going dateless and that made someone I care about really unhappy. This is my world. I do what I want. Me first policy is in effect. Besides, I am crushin like crazy on several peps.
MORRISSEY will be in Houston April 10th. WAHOOOOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment