I still don't have any heat or hot water for my house. I was fine about it, but I am slowly growing impatient. They were working on it this morning. So hopefully that is taken care. I just have to be thankful that I didn't blow up my neighborhood. I am not ready to die.
Today I posted old school pics of myself from back in the day. It is a trendy move, but I was a cute kid. I don't know what happened. I don't want to grow up much more. I think I will stop around 28 or so. That gives me 2 years.

This is my favorite pic I posted. My Dad would always make me wear football shirts for school pictures. In this one, I am sporting an Atlanta Falcons shirt. I was never much a fan of them. My Mom always tells me that I was much better at knowing what football helmet went with what team and city compared to learning my ABC's.
You would think that since I was so up on football that maybe I would be good at it, but I wasn't. I tried out for 8th football and I was not good. Thank goodness I broke my arm on the "Fun Slide" (where you slide down a big slide sitting on a potato sack. That ended my career, which made me take up tennis. I enjoy playing that more than football anyways.
Back to work. It is boring here today. Kind of slow and customers are rude.
This song cheers me up.
CSS - Move
No comments:
Post a Comment