
Today, when I have free time I am going to do some online shopping. My favorite brand of clothes is probably Lacoste. They just kick ass. I really want this heavy coat, but I can't find it online. I might have to make a trip to Austin to make the purchase. I think Lisa wants to accompany me. That would be fun.
Below are links to the items I plan on purchasing:polo shirt in green or fir green
http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/p/Short-Sleeve-Classic
-Pique-Polo/B000PYBWY4
polo shirt in green or fir green
http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/p/Short-Sleeve-Jersey-with-
Pique-Double-Striped-Polo/B001B673YS
Bear Cub/Beige/Blue
http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/p/Short-Sleeve-Chest-
Stripe-Pique-Polo/B001B61F06
Astronomy Blue/Astral Multi
http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/p/Active-VNeck-Tipped-
Tennis-Sweater/B001B68BVM
Navy Blue/Bordeaux/Pear
*Sorry I don't how to put the links on here properly, but if you copy them and paste them in your web browser, you will see them. I'm still new with this blog stuff.
I hate to shop, but sometimes I feel the need to spend some cash flow on quality attire!
No comments:
Post a Comment