Monday, December 29, 2008

Spent

Back at work. Back to Reality. No fun. I am so tired.

The hot water and heat is still off at my house, but hopefully will get fixed later today. I have been showering at my Grandma's house this whole weekend. Last night it was 55 degrees in my house when I went to bed. I had my bed full of blankets. I slept well, but I needed more sleep.

My brother left yesterday. My mom is here till Wednesday. It's been nice seeing my family. I love them so much. The feeling is mutual with them and me.

Hopefully I will have my computer fixed by today or tomorrow. I hate not having it. I have pics to post and CDs to upload. Frustrating!

Tonight I am getting my picture taken for my passport. I have waited too long to get this done. My family is thinking about taking a trip some where warm in the Spring. That will be fun. I also have plans on visiting Europe. I really want to see the UK. A lot of people tell me that it isn't that great there, but I have been dying to go there since I was younger. I love the British culture.

I would also really like to go to Paris and of course Italy where my ancestors are from. I plan to travel a lot this year. I don't care if I go alone, I just want to go. I need to be more cultured.


UK


Paris


Italy

Well I am about to meet my Mum for lunch. I can't decide what I want. Then it's back to work to listen to more Pet Shop Boys. Good music, good times.

No comments: