Monday, December 8, 2008

Cough Cool Cat

I have been under the weather since Saturday morning. I felt that I was starting to get the cold Thursday/Friday. Friday night after A&M basketball won an exciting game, I had friends over and drank a little too much. I think that wore down my system and provided the cold, free access to take over my immune system. I didn't do much the rest of the weekend except putting CDs on my iPod (I will blog about my new friend shortly). Today I even went home from work around 12:30. I have plenty of sick time. I need to use some of it up. I just hate going home and letting people take care of my work responsibilities. oh well.

Yeah the cold is not a big deal to some. It just seems when it hits me (usually once in the fall and once in the spring), it hits me hard. I turn into a zombie again, this time a sick zombie.



Ok, so this is the cat that likes to hang with me outside. I don't know if he has a home or if he just wonders around my neighborhood. I know its a boy cat because I saw his testicles. He seems really friendly, just wants to play all the time. I don't like playing with cats who have all their claws. He has thrown strikes at me about 20 times now and has drawn blood and scratched through my clothes with several of his playful tactics. He annoys the shit out of me too. But if he is a stray cat, I feel terrible for him. He needs a good home. I can't offer him my house because he already tore up my outside chair that sits on my wheel chair ramp. I have never been much of a cat person, but I really like the friendly ones. I don't like the cats who just stay to themselves all the time. Not enough personality.

Anyways, I hope the cat has a home and the owners take good care of him. I think sometimes I care more about animals then humans. I get bummed out when a dog or cat dies in a movie then when a human dies. Weird? Not that I enjoy humans dying. Unless they deserve it.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That cat looks like Molly. Maybe they can date.

Brent said...

Fine with me. Let him move to your house. He keeps hitting me.