I'm feeling better. At least I have for the last few hours.
I am thankful that I have friends who get concerned. Space is just what I need. When I get in a downward spiral, just give it a few days. I will be back to my normal self.
It seems at work, if I am not hyped up Brent, people get worried and freak out. Yes, I really do think I entertain a lot of my co-workers and annoy others, but I can't be happy/annoying Brent every day. It will never happen. Just leave me alone if my office door is closed.
I hope it doesn't rain during my lunch break. I need to get a run in. Start my lunch workout routine.
Random thought: I keep thinking about getting some ink done. I keep thinking that might be a big mistake.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment