Monday, February 23, 2009

Goodbye Con Zone



Last week was Conan O'Brien's last shows w/ Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Conan is obviously my favorite late night talk show that I frequently watch. I am sure I am not the only who feels that way. He seems to appeal to people in my generation. It is sad that this now off the air and it was sad to watch the final episodes. I even almost got teary eyed on the last showing this past Friday.

So many good skits and characters that were in that show. I just hope that when he moves to LA, he sticks to what has been working. Otherwise I will be extremely sad.

Another extremely sad thing that happened in the last show was the White Stripes performance. I think Jack White was upset, maybe because the show was over, but he looks emotionally bad. I heard that they didn't rehearse their performance and I think it showed. It wasn't their best, but still they are great and you can't complain too much.


Tonight I am going to the A&M Women's basketball game with people from work. They gave out free tickets and I thought more of my friends were going with me. Well none of my friends are going to the game, I don't blame them. At least they are having $1 hot dogs. Who can complain about that?

No comments: