Greetings on a rainy Tuesday late afternoon.
Not much new to report here.
This past weekend was actually pretty good. A gazillion times better than the previous weekend.
Valentines was as expected, just another night. No valentine, but I gave the nod to a few hot mama's.
This next weekend will be pretty neat as well, as I head to Dallas to visit some really cool people and meet a baby. More on that later on in the week.
I'm not feeling very creative. Kind of sleepy.
Aggie Basketball did happen to beat our rival Texas, aka t.u. last night. Now they just have to win their final 5 games. I don't think it is going to happen. Very sad.
I think for dinner tonight I am going to have a hot dog sandwich, I wish it was a Chicago style hot dog, but whatever. I take what I can get.
Maybe next entry of mine will be a little better. I'm kinda blank at the present time.
Just watch the Siouxsie and the Banshees video. They are pretty rad.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment