Wednesday, February 18, 2009

concert schedule

We are so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so slow at work. It makes me tired and lazy. Causes the brain to not function properly.

So I try to make myself busy.

Today I have been working on my concert schedule for spring/summer.

Here are a list of a few shows that I plan on attending:

SXSW (some shows, especially Dillinger Escape Plan)-March 18th-24th
Morrissey-April 11th
Lamb of God-April 24th
NIN/Janes Addiction-TBD
Voodoo Music Festival-October

Just a few so far.....

well I guess I'm just gonna sit back for the next 15 minutes and head out for a Blue Moon beer and a rousing game of Connect Four with my friend Lisa. Her and her boyfriend broke up. BooHoo.

I'm focused and can't be distracted.

Below is a video of one of my favorite heavy metal acts that is still active. I mentioned before that I have moved away from a lot of the heavy/hardcore sounds, but this music helps me work out and get pumped up before certain events.

Lamb of God ....................PURE AMERICAN METAL!


Bonus Feature:
The Dillinger Escape Plan


Hopefully I can get a hold of them and they can hook me up with access to some SXSW stuff.

LATER DUDES!

No comments: