Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Glory Fades

feeling better.


I even went running on my lunch break. Above is my running attire. That was from last year I think. Still the same outfit, still the same body size. I'd like to shrink a little, but I also want to grow taller. Anyways, the run was good. I needed it. Too bad I am out of shape.

I feel kind of dumb at work today. Still kind of laying low. I just can't bust out the full self right away.

Been spending my time drawing animals and writing in my office. The animals are coming out great. I drew a bunny for CXS. Her bday is Thursday. I am going to lay low with that as well. Maybe her and the new guy will work out and get married. I just want the best for her. I just hope the bunny drawing doesn't freak her out. It is pretty pretty good.

Why a bunny? I like them. I have referred to someone on here as Bunny. CXS is not Bunny. If Bunny read this (doubt it), she would not like the name given to her. I couldn't care less. Bunny was in my dream about a week ago. It was weird.

That is so cute. How can you not find that beautiful creature cute?

Valentines Day is approaching. Wow I don't like that day. I will stay home I guess. Let the lovers love. Let lonely's lone alone. I don't think lonely's is a weird. Pretty certain about that, but you get my point.

Well back to me drawing more animals and listening to Rilo Kiley. It is pretty neat.

No comments: