
That dog looks like how I feel.
Friday was just a major downer. I didn't feel any joy during the day. No passion. No enthusiasm. Nothing.
That night I went to check out this band in downtown Bryan. They were like a spanish/acustic band and they were pretty great. It was like Santana, if know what their/his music sounds like. I got CXS to meet me up there, so maybe she could help me translate the good tunes. She enjoyed the show as well, or maybe it was the fact she had a date earlier in the evening. At least she met up with me.
After the show I met up with a few other friends at another bar. I was in no mood to be there, but I was talked into it. On the way back to our cars, I was with 2 friends that are girls and that is when the shit hit the fan. Some douche bags in the back of a pick up truck started yelling shit to me and my friends. Especially me. I couldn't take it and started walking towards the truck. I wasn't going to back down. I'm done with that. My friend held me back, which was probably good idea. I just was ready to throw down.
The rest of the weekend has been major suckage. Aggies losing in basketball hurt and just feeling anti-social.
Why should I complain? I was raised up being a spoiled brat. I have gotten everything I pretty much wanted. People have much more difficult lives then me. They would do anything to have the life I have.
Maybe that is why I get down. That it is so pathetic of me to complain about things when people have it worse off. Am I just a dick or what?
It looks like it is going to rain. I hope it does. It is something I enjoy. Fits my mood.
Del Castillo (the band I saw Friday night)
No comments:
Post a Comment