Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Confidence

Five minute to go in work. I am wearing my aviator sunglasses in my office. I'm so ready to get out of here. I have an exciting trip to the grocery store planned once I leave.

Sometimes I have no confidence at all. I feel so small and tiny in my everyday life. Then there are other times when I feel great. Meaning, I like the way that I am and the way I look.

Today is a confident day. I feel good in my own skin. It is a nice feeling. I need more of these days.

I bought more clothes today while I was slow at work. I need to chill out on that.

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Karen said...

are you online shopping for band tshirts again?

Brent said...

No, I have a friend who designs shirts. His store is going under so he is selling stuff for cheap. It is some pretty nice attire.