Friday, June 19, 2009

iPhone Day


Happy iPhone Day Everyone!

This morning at 7:30 I picked up my new friend, the iPhone 3GS. It's totally boss. I am very impressed with the speed, the video camera and the voice memos.

Only one complaint so far, but I am working on the solution. Problem = Otter Case.

The problem is that the Otter Case is so intense that it traps air bubbles in the case when it's closed. It looks like water is in my iPhone. It is kind of annoying. So tomorrow I will go back to AT&T and say "Fix it. Fix it. Fix it." If they can't then maybe I will mushroom stamp them on their face. Gross I know, but I need this problem rectified.

I have video taped myself doing several things already. Working, eating a banana and drinking coffee. Eventually I will create my own show on YouTube.com. No Joke. There will be 30 second episodes. I have a few ideas for episodes.

Tentative Ideas for episodes:
Lost my voice
Talking to a girl who I am in love with while failing miserably
Hostage Takeover
Too much to drink (too drunk to fuck)

We will see how this plays out.

Other Haps:
Tonight going to a surprise party. CXS is rollin with. I hadn't really hung with her since Vegas. Should be fun regardless. Tomorrow might pool it up some, catch some rays. Sunday will be the day of rest. Sleep in and just hang out in my pajamas the whole freakin day.

Well I hope everyone has a safe and awesome freakend weakend. Yeah..?

oh and Mastodon owns you! Even if you don't like heavy music, these guys are really really really good! So check it out, because you know I have better taste in music than you. Yes, it's true.

No comments: