Michael Jackson is dead. To me, he has been dead since the Thriller album. I shouldn't make light of death, but if he isn't really dead then he is Bad and also a Smooth Criminal. Get it?

This is the Michael Jackson that I know. I liked him when was black and when didn't rape little boys. He also ripped off Paul McCartney of Beatles. So he has been dead in my mind for a long time. Maybe it's better that he is dead. Keep these streets clean! Still...Thriller was a masterpiece of an album. They don't make em like they use to.
Anyways, one of my best friends from back home Mike Klingberg is flying into Houston late tonight. We are going to rage it this weekend. I took tomorrow off work and now they regret letting me do that. Too late now.
Me and Mike were like the leaders of our group of friends. Except we would always kick it at my house. So I guess that would me make the official leader for my high school years. It will be a good time hanging out with the hippie. We have such different values on everyday life but we are still really good friends. Should be an interesting weekend.
Later Friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment