Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This one goes to 11

Last Thursday at midnight, my totally tubular company announced to its customers that the newest version of our software is going to be released. STATA 11.

WAHOOOOO!

So since I was out Friday, I missed a lot of the chaos that day, but I got stuck with it yesterday since I had no clue what was going on.

The last 2 days I have been busy at work and dealing with customers bitching about me not informing them about the new release. We actually aren't suppose to tell customers that the new release was coming up. It's like a big secret. I kept my secret and now my friendly customers want to punch me in the face. They will just have to deal.

This newest version of our software is suppose to be the biggest release we have had yet. So much powerful. So much better than the previous releases. I am so excited just talking/thinking about it!

Stata 11 is louder than Stata 10

Big whoop. I don't care how great it is.

Yesterday, the front desk called me and said I had a visitor. I was thinking, who the hell is coming to visit me. No one visits me at work. Is this an angry customer? So I asked the front desk who is there and they wouldn't tell me. So before I got in the elevator to head down, I looked over the balcony and who was it? Ohh.. my stupid ex girlfriend who use to work here. She probably saw the disgusted look on my face, in fact, I know she saw it, so I had to make an excuse when I came down so I didn't look like a total ass. I went outside and talked to her for about 5 minutes. 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Well actually, I'm going to take her on a date this weekend. Of course I'm not being serious. I don't want to be anywhere with this girl. The black cloud over her head might get me. I hope she moves away. She needs to make like tree and split, I mean make like a banana and leave. Yeah, you get it. It might sound that I'm bitter about her, not that isn't it at all. I just really don't like her. She is not a good person.

I'm ready to go home. Run tonight, sure...why not.

Been listening to all 91 songs that I have on my iPod of radiohead. They are truly one of my favorite bands of all time. Sooo Gooood.

No comments: