Late Monday afternoon at my workplace.
A semi-stressed day since people love to call in sick on the busiest day of the work week. If I was their boss I'd fire their ass ASAP.
Maybe tomorrow I will recap my weekend. It was alright for the most part, but I got some cool details that I would like to share. Especially how I love to put myself in situations that will blow in my face, but it is all good.
Lately I have been following the Amanda Knox murder trial which is taking place in Italy. She is being accused of murdering her roommate with her boyfriend and another guy in a crazy sex game that resulted in a brutal death. To be honest, I think she is guilty, but this girl looks like she would never do something like that. I guess it takes all kinds...

I love following stories of murder and mystery. Reading books, articles, case files basically anything that has to deal with the brutality of human life. It makes me sick. This stuff doesn't turn me on, but I am very fascinated with it. What drives a person to do this? How can anyone do it? This stuff gets my brain thinking. People are sick and its a sick world. What can you do? Nothing will ever change.
Well it's about time to go home.
I got 2 very special guest at my house right now, so I am gonna hang with them tonight. I will fill in the details later, like tizzmorrow. WORD!
Aimee Mann is pretty dang good. Check out the song. Close your eyes and drift away like I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment