Transcript of a recent conversation.
Brent1: How are you?
Brent2: eh, I'm ok.
Brent1: Whats wrong?
Brent2: Nothing. Everything is fine.
Brent1: Don't lie to yourself.
Brent2: Just kind of down.
Brent1: Wanna talk about it?
Brent2: No, everything is good.
Brent1: Remember what we talked about in Vegas a few weeks ago?
Brent2: Yes, I remember and you are right. I'm feeling better. Thanks for the chat.
Brent1: No problem. TTYL.
Brent2: eh, I'm ok.
Brent1: Whats wrong?
Brent2: Nothing. Everything is fine.
Brent1: Don't lie to yourself.
Brent2: Just kind of down.
Brent1: Wanna talk about it?
Brent2: No, everything is good.
Brent1: Remember what we talked about in Vegas a few weeks ago?
Brent2: Yes, I remember and you are right. I'm feeling better. Thanks for the chat.
Brent1: No problem. TTYL.
Well yesterday was a swell day. Seems like nothing was going my way. It was like that all day and all night. It happens. I can't always get what I want. I can't always expect that my wishes come true. I just have to regroup and go forward.
I can't let myself fall back into the hole that I get comfortable being in. That is where I shut out the world for a few days. Not now. Not saying that will never happen again, because it will again. It's how I function. I just can't have that now. So I'm not going to let it happen.
So I'm good. Are you good? Is everyone good? No one is ever always good. Sometimes we are bad and that is ok. I don't think it is healthy to only experience happiness all the time. Your body needs to go through the motions and emotions. It makes you stronger. Builds character.
Ok...Enough with that.
Question? Why do people who know they are beautiful and they know that I really feel that they are beautiful think that they are not? Sometimes I want to to shake them and tell them to wake up and then throw them towards a mirror.
Everyone is more critical of themselves. I understand that, but they should know that someone out there feels that they are beautiful inside and out. Maybe they are looking for reassurance. Everyone likes to be reassured. I like it too.
I get lost in this song. My mind goes else where. I like when my mind goes off to wonderland. Its a nice vacation for not only my mind, but for me as a whole.
No comments:
Post a Comment