Looks we are about to get really really busy at work and I say bring it.
I'm not scared. Only a few things scare me, but not busyness. Snakes, yeah that scares me.
Took my grandma out to dinner last night. We had a great time. Went to Olive Garden because she loves that place. On the way over there she mentioned Red Lobster so I said "Grandma, Do you want to go to Red Lobster." She said no, that Olive Garden was good.
Then when we sat down she asked me what I usually get from Red Lobster. Seemed like she had the munchies for the RL.
Grandma knows that I always get pizza at Olive Garden, so she had to tell that our annoying waitress how much I love getting pizza and that is the only thing I ever order there. She was trying to be funny for me and the waitress but it was an epic fail. Good effort grandma.
We had such a good time that grandma said we should do that more often. How sweet.
Oi!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment