The wind is blowing harder. I smell a storm brewing. I love that feeling.....
On my lunch break today, I went to the mall. The mall in my town kind of blows. I can always find something that catches my eye, but there are much better places to shop out then there.
I think I mostly enjoy watching the people in the mall. It is like going to a Texas Walmart, but slightly less dirty. Walmarts are the worst! Anyways, there is always something interesting to see at malls. You have girls who walk around like they are in the 20s, but in reality they are probably 13. The dudes with all the chains and XXXXL tshirts. The trashy mom's who probably don't have any money, but are still buying the stupidest shit you can think of while they beat their kids who want to go to Chuckee Cheese. Some people just really make me sick.
My reasoning for going to the mall today was to buy a new swim suit. The one at my house is now too big and falls off my ass. I don't want people seeing my crack. So I found a good one. I tried it on, my waist size is down (plus!). I then was curious to see what I would look like without my shirt. The view wasn't too bad, but those fucking love handles need to go. Oh well. Maybe one day they will vanish. Not like I can get rid of them right away with a snap of the fingers. It will take time. I have time. I have to keep working on it.
Of course I found a shirt that I really liked on the way out. It is a purple v-neck shirt. This v-neck is a better fit then the Worm v-neck I have. It shows less chest hair, meaning the 'V' isn't that low! They had a special so I got a purple and a gray one. I think they will look good on me. They are really soft too. I think anybody would love to rub on my manly chest when I have those on.
On the way out of course I have to get a fruit smoothie from Taste of the Tropics. It was my lunch and it was a good lunch. Overall, it was a successful lunch. Got some new threads, a smoothie and had a good people watching day.
My mom has been on my case about what I want for my birthday. I am spoiled. I have pretty much everything I want. Well not everything, but material wise, yes I pretty much have everything. My mind is frozen, so I can't think of what else to ask for.
List Thus Far:
-To meet Morrissey. Outlook...doubtful.
-Lake house
-New book
-New CDs
-New Blue Ray DVD
-New Tom's shoes (see pic below)

Aren't those so cool! They look comfortable. I have another pair of Tom's but people really hate them. They call them my Peter Pan shoes or fairy shoes. DICKS!
I think I don't need anything else. Brownies with no nuts? That would be nice....
Birthdays Smirfdays. Birthdays are nice and all, but it's not a huge deal. I get off more on when people forget. I like to make them feel bad. That is like a present to myself when people forget. I'm an ass like that I guess.
ughh so last night I went to the local bars, which was suppose to be Blue Moons, 80s Tunes night. I didn't get my way and had to go to bar that I use to always frequent, The Corner. So no Blue Moons, No 80s Tunes. It was a downer. I tried to make the best of it. I had good company from a friend. Ran into a few people I knew, but they annoy me.
Here is the kicker, as soon as I go to the roof of this place, my ex-gf called. I haven't talked to her in a while (this is the girl I bitch about with her same dumb ass poses on facebook with her friends. so so annoying. I could go on and say more hurtful stuff, but I will stop). I ignore the call of course. I get a voice mail and a text. She said it was urgent and really needs to talk to me. So I tell my friend Lisa that I have to go make a call. So I call her and she won't tell me what its about. So I told her I would call her later when I got home and I did.
Lisa thought maybe she was pregnant. Well it couldn't of been mine. I don't even know what sex is..
What she had to tell me was not a big deal. Made me dislike her even more. She needs to grow up. Basically a private investigator might be talking to me about something that happened to her a while back. I know all about it too. Very bad situation. I will stick up for. I don't like throwing people under the bus..Sometimes that girl really deserves it though.
Ok, I gotta work. My nerd customers depend on me. I'm their hero.
Damn I'm tired.... i love this song though. This performance I caught on IFC. It got me hooked.
1 comment:
okay first tell those people that you put a pair of shoes on a child buy purchasing those shoes. that is a great thing.
second, the shoes you put up...nice but you need to remember this is Texas, not CHI. you will only be able to stand fur lining on the insides of your shoes maybe 2 months of the year.
so you want a new pair of shoes? let me see what i can find. if not, then get a different color of Toms.
Post a Comment