Thursday, April 2, 2009

Twitter Spasms

Well I just had to lay on my office floor for about 10 minutes looking like a freaking idiot because of a back spasm. I usually have this occurrence every couple of months, but that might of been the worst one I have ever had. A co-worker brought me an ice pack and I thought that was nice of her. Maybe all the working out I have done has made my back just quit for about an hour. NO FUN!

Due to the slowness at work, I had plenty of time to register for the trendy Twitter. It is kind of neat actually. Still very green with it, but eventually it will come along. Unlike facebook and myspace, you have followers and you also follow certain people and what not. I have 2 followers. Thanks a mucho to both of them. I imagine I won't have much more than that when it comes to this. It is like HMMR. Not too many people know about this, because I don't want too many people to know what is going on. Making HMMR public right now would be a massive mistake. I don't need to explain why. You know why. I don't want to walk on egg shells anytime soon. No need for that.
-If you would like to be one of my followers, it is easy to find me. Just think of my name.

Last night, Broseph and I went to a bar that plays 80s music that is called Mad Hatters. Big problem was that they were playing crap music. So we went to the bar next door that had a pool table and that played a bunch of 60s metal, which is more up our alley. I am not good at many things, but one of the things I am worst at is billiards. I am horrible. Horrible being an understatement. Me and my brother called it a draw. When I play, there is no skills involved. It is just luck if I get my ball in.

Why can't today be Friday? What BS!

Tonight going over to CXS house for dinner with my brother. I am actually nervous about this. Sam, my brother is a pickier eater than me. CXS also wants his hair cut short. So she wants to talk to him about that. This might have bad news written all over it. So I am going to make that visit short and sweet. It won't be cinematic.

Last night one of the other top 3 showed up at my house to pick up a piece of her car that she lost in my driveway. She was in workout clothes. I have never seen this girl without makeup or dressed down like that. It was different, but I liked it. I wanted to pick her up and carry her away, but I didn't. I am suppose to see her tonight, but I might have to postpone that. Grrrr.... I have been acting like a dick to her lately. Not like me, but I am putting me first. No offense.

So that covers 2 of the 3 on the Top 3 list. Where is the 3rd one you ask? She is in outer space counting stars. In her own little world that I know she is comfortable with. I think her world is pretty special, but VIP only and right now I am not on the VIP list. Maybe I will hear from her within a month. Stay tuned.

I don't feel like editing this blog. I just want to go home. I'm lazy and kind of crabby.

UNTIL NEXT TIME..................

No comments: