"If you seek Amy", by Britney Spears. Ohh. I get it. Do you get it? Do you like fish sticks? Do you like fish sticks in your mouth? Clever clever!
He has risen! Post Easter. Welcome to the Spring season.
I hope everyone had a great Easter. Mine was actually pretty pretty good. Easter Bunny gave me $50 and my favorite chocolate. What more can a boy ask for? Well I can think of a few things.
It was great spending time with my Mom. I felt like I should of spent more time with her. I was also kind of crabby during the weekend. I threw a fit because I didn't want to eat ham for Easter, so my Grandma got me ribs. I felt like a brat. Then again I am spoiled. I'll be the first to admit that.
Other cool things that happened this weekend included:
Playing pool with college kids from India Friday night (I lost and I forgot all their long names)
Seeing the Moz Saturday night
Washing my car with my mom
Going to church with the family and hearing the worst special music ever during the service.
I will get to see my mother again in May when I meet up with her and my brother in Vegas. That should be a lot of fun.
Look at my good friend, Karen's baby. How adorable!
People keep asking me about my love life, well those who read this. People want updates. Here is an update....I don't feel like really talking about it right now. It makes my head spin. My heart/brain/body is really going through the motions. One minute I know what and who I want, then something can change that in an instant. Not good.
I don't need the stress of it all right now. One girl was not happy with me Friday, but then was all over me later in the evening. This is due to a picture on facebook that I was tagged last week. Of course its jealousy. What else could it be? Why get jealous when the only time you show you really have feelings for me is when someone else is kind of catching my eye or hanging out with me. It is kind of a turn off. I am who I am. I am a catch, according to myself and my mom.
I say I don't want to talk about it, but you know I eventually will. Whatever.
My knee is so jacked up right now. I constantly sit on it, like Indian style. Not good for it. I can't help it. It is a bad habit. It aches like a mother.
Also, my voice has been shot since last Wednesday night. I am trying to get it back. It is slowly working.
Well it is lunch time. I am going home to dance in my living room.
Maybe I will update later....my brain might have some creative juices going through it later on.
Hey....did you check out my Morrissey concert review?
Do you like fish sticks?
ok ok ok ok.....
IF YOU SEEK AMY,
brent
No comments:
Post a Comment