Monday, April 27, 2009

untitled

It's raining its pouring and work is making me to start snoring.

SOOOOOOOOOOO Bored.

I had a busy morning today and got my haircut during lunch. It looks alright I guess. Now I find myself listening to some Dillinger Escape Plan and watching the rain from my office window.

There really isn't anything exciting to post right now. I wish there was so I could entertain someone at least.

The weekend went by too fast. I want to go some where. Like right now. I want to be spontaneous. Just sneak out of work and drive drive drive.

Tomorrow morning I see the dentist. I should get a perfect score. I brush and floss every day. I am just good with me teeth. They are important to me. I need them to eat.

This week I am going to be lazy. Pretty much do nothing. Just hang out.

Maybe I will find something to talk about later. I'm sorry this post wasn't fun. Please forgive me. Give me another chance. 1 more chance. I will show you. I will make it up to you. I am fo real! I am forever.

YOU CAN'T QUIT ME!

No comments: