
Happy 100th post! OW OW OW OW!
Lets recap HMMR so far:
I'm awesome
I'm handsome
I'm funny
I'm charming
I complain a lot
I whine a lot
I don't know what I want, even when I say I do
I have an eating disorder called anorexia, but it not like that on the weekend
I have the best taste in music, better than yours
I got turned on for the first time after seeing Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell
I have good intentions
I trust too many people
I am smarter than you think
I sell software and it is lame a lot of the time
I like girls that wear glasses
I get turned on when a girl makes me brownies with no nuts
I don't get over things as fast I want to
I like animals
I like outer space
I am going to rich and very successful in the future
I'm awesome
I'm handsome
I'm funny
I'm charming
I complain a lot
I whine a lot
I don't know what I want, even when I say I do
I have an eating disorder called anorexia, but it not like that on the weekend
I have the best taste in music, better than yours
I got turned on for the first time after seeing Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell
I have good intentions
I trust too many people
I am smarter than you think
I sell software and it is lame a lot of the time
I like girls that wear glasses
I get turned on when a girl makes me brownies with no nuts
I don't get over things as fast I want to
I like animals
I like outer space
I am going to rich and very successful in the future
That is pretty much. I am sure I have left out a few things, but whatever.
I would like to thank all the readers who read this. HMMR will continue until I decide I hate this thing again. Next 100 posts will even be bigger better harder faster.
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES C'MON!
No comments:
Post a Comment