Dang, I don't feel good at all right now. It is 12:30 and I have lunch in 30 min.
I am so tempted to just go home for the rest of the day and relax on the couch. The thing is that I was planning to use some sick time next week for SXSW. I don't know what to do.
I don't feel like I am going to throw up. I am just extremely achy and tired. I had the worst night of sleep in a long time last night.
I hope this goes away.
Someone come take care of me. Please
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm so j that you are going to sx. i hope you feel better! i will be sad thinking of all the fun i'm missing while i'm working! boo. have fun!
You read this lame ass blog?
You should take off work and come dance with me and theSTART Wednesday. It is early in the day. Well the side project Normandie at 1:30 and theSTART at 4:30.
Work and not having a place to crash is in the way from the full SXSW experience.
Thanks for the get well wishes.
Post a Comment