Friday, March 13, 2009

Rain Reign Rain

The rain keeps coming and I am not at home to enjoy it. It is beautiful though. I hate to watch it through my office window. I also don't like to drive in Texas rain. I rather drive in snow.

Current Mood:
ANGRY

Why? Because sometimes I hate my job. They really burned me today. I was planning to use a sick day next Wednesday for SXSW. I already told theSTART that I will be there to dance at their show, since I have feeling not too many people will be there. Being the nice employee that I am, I decided that I will just some personal or vacation time to take off since I was sick for 2 days this week. I have plenty of it. Well the bombshell was dropped today when my boss told me that I can't take off Wednesday because it is Spring Break and people have already taken off that day and I got to cover their shit.

That doesn't sit well with me. They have already screwed me over. Sometimes they walk on egg shells around me because I could turn this place upside down. Yes, I do have that kind of control over people. Also, yesterday I was bragging to someone about how much fun I will be having and how they are missing out. Now am I going to be missing out?

I am still going to try and pull some strings. Another string I need to pull is to maybe get off for a couple of hours on Thursday or Friday, depending on when my Fightin Texas Aggies play in the NCAA Tournament (huge deal for me). Once again, "No, sorry. It is Spring Break."

Well shit, we are so slow here. I have time to play on stupid facebook and HMMR. Like we are really going to be that slammed on Spring Break. Give me a f'n break! They know I am pissed and my supervisors are trying to stand clear of my office. Not like I would lunge at them or start a verbal fight here, but they know that I will be eye ball fucking them the rest of the day and all the way through next week.

Speaking of my company, if you are facebook member, maybe you should join the group 'Fuck Stata'. I can't join, since I work here...but I wish I could. The funny thing is that all the people that are commenting on that page are some of my student customers. I have all their information right in front of me as we speak. Phone numbers, addresses and even their credit cards. I could have a field day with those fools if I wanted to. Haha. I did sign an agreement when I first started that I can't take customers credit card information. You think?

Ughh. I need to strategize this weekend. Game plan time.

At least it is almost the weekend. Tomorrow I am aiming for Depeche Mode tickets. That comes with a big price for tickets from Ticketbastard. I also need to decide if I am going to renovate my bathroom. I need the bathroom and the kitchen destroyed and have a new stuff set up instead. My house is nice, but old. The old lady that use to live there might of died in that very same bath tub that I take my most amazing bubble baths in frequently.
Another highlight of the weekend is Sunday when I have CXS over (must clean the house) to look at all my kitchen appliances and then go shopping with me for new ones. Then she is going to teach me how to make spaghetti afterwards at her place. Exciting! She is sweet.

I am lazy and don't want to take the time of editing this. So deal with the grammar and spelling errors.

Ohh.. I lost 4 lbs. this week. Pretty damn good considering that I was sick Tues-Wed. Five more pounds and I am at my ideal weight. Cheers to that.

Everyone have a nice freakin weekend.

Depeche Mode "WRONG" off the new album.

No comments: