This is my favorite time for sports. I do all the brackets for money and what not and I fair very well. So far I am 20-4. Not bad.
Last night I went out to watch a few games with my friend Lisa. I had been blowing her off for a while, so it was good to see her. We had fun.
This weekend I must clean my house. CXS said she won't come over until it is clean. So I need to make it look pretty damn good. My room is F'd though. Clothes every where.
I wish I was at SXSW right now. The weather is so beautiful outside. Perfect weather to see some rockin new bands on the scene. Not fair. I should be there.
Why am I working today? There is nothing to do at work. I am losing my mind. About an hour till I leave. I am going to order some Chinese food when I leave work. I'm thinking orange chicken. I'm hungry. I need to get out of here.
Tired of waiting for a lot of things.....why am I waiting? Do you know? oh....you do know? I don't know. I am growing impatient.
I'm feeling dumb
I've not written a single word in days
Please let me go
I wanna leave
I've never felt so clean
My Love is shared
My eyes impaled
I'm using half a lung
I hope I died when I am old
I hope that you have fun
Ooh, I'm so sick of it here.
I've not written a single word in days
Please let me go
I wanna leave
I've never felt so clean
My Love is shared
My eyes impaled
I'm using half a lung
I hope I died when I am old
I hope that you have fun
Ooh, I'm so sick of it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment