
Hello,
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends. I did, which is good.
Lots of new developments in my love life. Some good some bad, but in general it's good. It's all good.
I met a girl Saturday night and I want to meet her again and again. Then on Sunday, CXS taught me how to make pancakes and scrambled eggs. Yes, it's embarrassing that I can't cook, but I am learning. That is why I am having the cute assistance from CXS. I make her laugh a lot and I think that scores high for her.
How about Aggie Basketball?
Last Monday I went to the women's game and it actually was pretty good. A&M beat #2 Oklahoma by a shot with less than 5 seconds left. If it wasn't for that, it would of sucked.
The following night, the men won on a buzzer beater at Nebraska. I was at the bars watching and I couldn't believe it. I then proceeded to take lots of shots and get drunk, but it was worth it. The Aggie men also won on Saturday. They gotta keep it up to get into the tournament, which would make me happy like a child eating ice cream.
Back to listening to Radiohead in my office. They make me daydream.
No comments:
Post a Comment