Perfect weather to relax and watch the clouds move at a quickening pace through a window. I have been doing this all day in my office.
I have been thinking a lot. Makes my head hurt. I need the weekend to regroup and do much of nothing.
I started thinking that maybe I shouldn't spill my guts on here so much. Backfire is a big big concern. Besides, none of this stuff on here is that interesting anyways. Doubts. I hate having them. Everyone has them though, so I am not the only one.
I can't help myself to type what I type though. This is the best way for me to get thoughts and feelings from my mind and out of my mind. Sometimes I just want to always carry around a small notepad and write down what I am thinking, what I am seeing. Ideas I have and anything else. Maybe I am too lazy to do that or not much of a nerd. Which is unfortunate because I think nerds are great. Smart!
Of course there will always be personal stuff on here, I may say I will cut back and I will but there will always going to be something going on in my personal life.
Here is my quickie on that matter:
Last night went over better than I had thought. I originally was thinking that I might have to hang out with one person and rush that to hang out with another (2/3 of the top 3). So it worked out that I just hung out with one of my friends instead. We had a great time and I make her laugh. That is huge. What also is great is that she wants to know what I am interested in. She is borrowing some CD's tonight, including a few Morrissey albums. That scores high for me. Tonight she is coming over and we are going to grab dinner and then shop for kitchen supplies. It should be nice. I even made sure my house was clean.
Speaking of taking interest in others; if you are interested in someone, show that you are. Get on their level. It can be anything. Whatever the other person enjoys, try it out and see if you enjoy it as well. Getting cooking lessons from my friend shows that I am interested in something that she enjoys doing. My ex girlfriend gave me instructions on how to cook something and I still have them and I actually even cooked it. It was due to interest.
If you want to share a bond with me, you must at least try to hear some music I am into. Play tennis or learn how to. Enjoy swimming, long walks on a beach or forest and of course make me brownies with no nuts, because that shows you care! It is simple. It is a beautiful thing. Simplicity is Beautiful!!!
So who is going to make me brownies? Well sometime soon I hope someone makes them for me. I think I would make out with them on the spot. Then again, I am on a diet and I have been working hard on that. So maybe brownies is a no go.
....I take that back. Brownies with no nuts and cheesecake and you are my new bff f-yeah!
I heart this old song!
Move closer, set my mind on fire
Taking over, the world seems so alive
The world seems so alive
Taking over, the world seems so alive
The world seems so alive
No comments:
Post a Comment