Happy St. Pats Days.
I am a quarter Irish, but more Italian than anything. I am wearing a green hoodie and a green shirt underneath, just to get into the spirit of the leprechaun.
Being stuck in the office is no fun. Though I did get some exciting news earlier when I did an order for a daughter of former president of ours. We aren't suppose to tell any outsiders who it is, due to our company policy, but I will give you a clue. Her father loves BJ's. Enough said.
This past weekend went by too fast. I learned a few things from it. The girl that I had met a couple of weekends ago, I don't think that will work out. I got the cold shoulder from her Saturday night. I am fine with that. She reminds me someone I really care about, maybe that is why I had the eye for her. Also that night, my favorite bartender was being really nice to me. I usually give her the crazy eyes and I think that freaks her out. I had drank too much, so I needed to get out of there. The bartender even asked what I was doing for the rest of the night since I was leaving. I was anti-social so I said going home to watch TV and crash. I don't think she was asking to hang out with me later, but you never know. I blew it, if that was the case.
Sunday night I learned how to cook spaghetti with meat sauce at CXS's. It was a lot of fun. She is so sweet and pure. I like that about her. I don't care to elaborate anymore on her. There is really no point. Tonight I am going out with her and her sister to get a few drinks. Maybe I can elaborate more after that.
MARCH MADNESS!!!!
It starts Thursday. My Aggies play at 11:30AM against BYU. If you don't know who BYU is, they are a bunch of Mormons from Utah. We beat them last year in the first round. Hopefully we can do the same again this year. If we, we will have to play a very tough Connecticut team who will probably bounce us out out the tournament. At least the Ags made it. That was my goal for this year. Just make the tournament. I am still working on taking an extra long lunch break to catch the game at home. We will see.
No SXSW tomorrow. MAJOR BUMMER. Damn work! Though I might try to go there Saturday or something. We will see. It is still up in the air.
Anything else going on? Hmmm... Well I have been writing more. Also thinking about things, certain people and the future. It makes my head spin. Sometimes it even gets my heart going in multiple directions. It is good though. My heart needs the awkwardness and the suspense. It is healthy.
Do you know anyone that gets your blood boiling in either a good way or a bad way? I do.
I hope everyone has a Happy Happy St Patrick's Day. BE SAFE. And if you find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, please share some of it with me. We can be BFF's. Like 4 Sure.
1 comment:
I cant stand the certain person that gets your "blood boiling in either a good or bad way". (yes, I think I know whom you speak of) I think they are full of themselves... I mean who takes a million pics of themselves then posts them everywhere, except Milo. (he does the same thing)Dont be a wuss and delete this.
Post a Comment